[erlang-questions] Multiple ETS lookups

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Wed Oct 1 08:26:49 CEST 2008

I posted a slightly more general suggestion a while back:

http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2007-May/026440.html
http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2007-June/026998.html
http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2007-June/027004.html

The main reason for doing this, I think, would be atomicity, without
having to go either through a serializing process or mnesia.

Conceptually, using a process is a lot cleaner. The problem
(apart from forcing you to write more code) is that you double the
amount of copying needed...

BR,
Ulf W