[erlang-questions] When does ERLC provide minmal feedback?

Bjorn Gustavsson bgustavsson@REDACTED
Sat Nov 29 16:05:05 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 8:54 PM,  <ggaliens@REDACTED> wrote:
> When does ERLC provide minimal feedback?
>
> I am compiling parts of Wings3D graphical application.
>
> Sometimes ERLC seems to compile (no errors no warns) and no .beam generated.
> Sometimes  a  warning such as Error1 and Error2.
>
> Is there some way I can force the compiler to give me more instructive feedback ???
>
> 'm afraid I'm getting these for some more gross reason such as bad line delimiters ... bad white-space or invisible character or something like that.
>
> Any helpful hints that can get me back to proper sleuthing techniques ????
>
> Are there any know gotchas that I can watch out for ???

It is not a known problem to me.

You can use the option +time to have the compiler print out a line for
each compiler pass.
The name of the last pass should be "save_binary" if everything works
as it should.

/Bjorn