[erlang-questions] logging with email output

Ahmed Ali ahmed.nawras@REDACTED
Fri Nov 28 16:09:50 CET 2008

Hi Adam,

Log4erl doesn't have an email logger yet. Currently, I'm working on
producing a stable API and getting the basics right (e.g. log format,
performance...etc) and multiple log_appenders are next.

However, it's not hard to add email_appender to the 0.8 version of
Log4erl. If you're currently using log4erl and interested in having
this feature, I can speed the process up for you.

Anyways, this will be added to features pipeline. If you implemented
this using the standard erlang error_logger, please share the code
with us.

Best regards,

Ahmed Al-Issaei.