[erlang-questions] Erlang elseif

Daniel Rönnqvist kdronnqvist@REDACTED
Wed Nov 26 09:07:27 CET 2008

To make it short; I don't want Erlang to be like C, it seems you got so
tangled up in your own agenda so I don't think you care anymore what I am
talking about. What I would like is Erlang to be able to do what it does
with nested cases in a better and non-nested syntax, like the proposed
"cond" that Jay is talking about. Then the programmer could decide for them
selfs if they want to use it or not.

BR,
Daniel