[erlang-questions] How to force kernel application will always be started before my app

Taavi Talvik taavi@REDACTED
Tue Nov 25 21:09:01 CET 2008

On Nov 25, 2008, at 9:15 PM, Roger Critchlow wrote:

> I'd think that:
>
>    an event that fired when Module:Function/Arity was called
>    an event that fired when Module:Function/Arity returned
>    an event that fired when Module:Function/Arity was aborted by an
> exception

Hmm, thats supported by tracing tools.

>  - system services (and mnesia) started/stopped
>  - boot sequence completed
>  - node connect/disconnect
>  - module loaded
>  - any info reported by erlang:system_monitor(), unless the
>    user has redirected it to some other process
>  - (remote)shell started/terminated

- application started/stopped/upgraded?
- port opened-closed i.e. notification for controlling
external components lifecycle?
- erl_dll:monitor messages?

best regards,
taavi