[erlang-questions] Binary pattern matching and optimization

David Mercer dmercer@REDACTED
Mon Nov 24 23:30:16 CET 2008

That is very good indeed.  I kind of felt a pang of guilt in posting my
questio, because I thought I should test before asking, so I could see for
myself, but really, I ought to have looked in the docs.  Thanks, Vance.

David