Tue Nov 18 04:14:57 CET 2008
I made several bug fixes and enhancements to the otp.net project in
jungerl, and would like to find out if this project is being used by
others before I commit my updates as not all modifications are backward
compatible. We had a discussion with the author (Vlad) and he didn't
seem to have objections.
The changes are:
- More robust error handling
- Added delegates for connection state changes
- Support for pid monitors
- Support for short node names
- Optional disabling of local epmd registration
- Support for local processing of io_request's
- RPC API extended to supply the pid of a local io server mailbox.
- Support for IEEE 754 double encoding/decoding
More information about the erlang-questions