[erlang-questions] Bug in trapexit article "How to use ei ..."

Serge Aleynikov <>
Tue Nov 18 04:01:38 CET 2008

Thanks.  Not bad for the Sun 10pm code review.  ;-)

Note that while this code is quite primitive, where it's purpose is to
show a simple concept, if you need a more convenient C++ wrapper around
ei, you can look at ei++ in this project:

Currently ei::Serializer only has support for marshaling basic types
(int, double, string, atom), but it's more convenient for a C++ user
then plain ei.