[erlang-questions] Erlang Presentation in Salt Lake City in March 2009?

pat eyler pat.eyler@REDACTED
Fri Nov 14 16:14:48 CET 2008

Hello all,
among my other hats, I'm co-organizing the MountainWest
RubyConf in Salt Lake City, Utah for March, 2009.  Last year
we had a great presentation on CouchDB (thanks to Jan
Lehnardt).   This year I'd love to see a presentation on Erlang,
or a panel presentation on Functional Languages.

Is there anyone in the Utah/Colorado/Idaho/Arizona that
would be interested in proposing an Erlang presentation,
or working with a couple of Haskell/Ocaml/Scala folks to
put together a joint effort?

--
thanks,
-pate