[erlang-questions] Workshop in Tokyo, Japan

Takeru INOUE takeru.inoue@REDACTED
Thu Nov 13 15:33:11 CET 2008

Dear Erlang Community,

Let me tell you about activities of Japanese Erlang community.

Next Thursday, the 2nd Erlang workshop will be held in Tokyo (1st one
was last June).
In Japan, Erlang community is very small, and the workshop is much
smaller than the Erlang eXchange.
We are, however, excited to have six interesting talks.
More details including programme are found in the following page.

  http://teahut.sakura.ne.jp/b/2008-10-30-1.html

This workshop is a small step for us, but I hope to lead to something
like a joint workshop with Erlang eXchange in the near future.

Regards,

--
  Takeru INOUE <takeru.inoue@REDACTED>