[erlang-questions] Fwd: Report errors when using "-detached" option

ERLANG erlangy@REDACTED
Thu Nov 13 00:28:15 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

> then I use application:start(sasl) in my program, and then use rb for
> looking at all the reports (from an erl shell)

That correct and my apps log everything too. But this will force you
to use "rb" to check the logs for errors (warnings or watherver).
This is what I want to avoid.

The main idea here is to be able to return an exit code different from
0 to notify
the shell script that erlang app failed to load for some reason.

Regards
Y.