[erlang-questions] Dissertation Presentation at Erlang London User Group

Emir Taner ci07eet2@REDACTED
Mon Nov 10 20:37:27 CET 2008

Dear Erlang Users,

I will be presenting my MSc Dissertation titled "Simulation based research for observing High Availability, Reliability, Performance and Scalability using Virtualization and Live Migration" at Erlang Consulting London Offices on Tuesday, November 11.

I will talk about concurrent and distributed computing within the aspect of terminal services, identify some problems and propose solutions.

Then I will review and analyze the data I have collected about the proposed solutions. The data was collected using a simulation that I have developed for this dissertation using Erlang/OTP.

Further information can be found at: http://www.erlang-consulting.com/erlang/events.html#69

Best Regards,
Emir Taner