[erlang-questions] Replacing default shell in sshd (Charles Ahn)

Ingela Anderton Andin ingela@REDACTED
Tue Nov 11 10:38:45 CET 2008

erlang-questions-request@REDACTED wrote:

[...]
> I read along and then the code enters the mysterious world
> of supervisors and I get lost.

I am sure the mysterious world of supervisors are not the big problem
of following the ssh code.  Supervisors are not all that magical  maybe
if you are not used to them there are a few things you need to learn
before everything
becomes clear.  People not used to gen_servers usually think they are
magical too.
But for reasons I explained earlier in this thread there are a lot
mysterious code in ssh
and we are doing our best to eventually remove it.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP - Ericsson