[erlang-questions] object oriented programming and design pattern

Dan Rubino webaccounts@REDACTED
Wed Nov 5 00:15:36 CET 2008

Hi ,

I would recommend the Joe Armstrong book for learning Erlang and an
introduction to OTP.

As far as implementing OO in FP I think what you are after is an
understanding of functional data structures. For that I recommend Chris
Okasaki's book "Purely functional data structures" - alot of it is lazy
however so doesnt apply to Erlang, interesting none the less.

Cheers,
Dan