[erlang-questions] erlang-questions Digest, Vol 12, Issue 102

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sat May 31 07:25:36 CEST 2008

There are some fairly exciting tools that can help along
the way:

1 McErlang is an innovative way of model checking erlang code
2 gen_trace has facilities for exporting to model checkers,
  and some work has been done on analysing "abstract
  traces" from running systems
3 QuickCheck doesn't go for deadlocks per se, but has a
  tendency to find weird and wonderful bugs in any program.

[1] http://babel.ls.fi.upm.es/~fred/McErlang/
[2] http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~hanssv/erlang_tracing/abstrfun.html
     http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2002-February/004343.html
[3] http://www.quviq.com