[erlang-questions] troubleshoot install - odbc error

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Sat May 31 02:17:57 CEST 2008

> odbc           : ODBC library - link check failed

The configue-script will auto-detect if it can build some optional
applications.

No odbc library could be found on your macbook, so odbc has been disabled.

You can proceed and build (and the odbc application will not be included).

I've seen many reports similar to yours in other forums, so I ask you,
what made you percieve this was a no-go error?

PS
odbc is of interest if you need to connect to SQL-databases