[erlang-questions] erlang-questions Digest, Vol 12, Issue 102

Prakash Manghwani manghwani@REDACTED
Sat May 31 00:35:18 CEST 2008

Hello,

With respect to avoiding deadlocks or ensuring there are none, I would
design my system based on CSP (Communicating sequential processes)
concepts. i.e Independent processes communicating via a pipe without
any shared memory.

Prakash