[erlang-questions] R12B-0 problem on last MacOSX update

Alexander Lamb alexander.lamb@REDACTED
Thu May 29 16:43:45 CEST 2008

Hello List,

Just to share something:

I had R12B-0 on my MacBook Pro. I installed the latest MacOSX 10.5.3
update. Following the update, I systematically had a bus error
starting the Erlang shell.

So I didn't search longer, I installed R12B-2

R12B-0 had been installed using Macports.  There is no Macport for
release 2. Macport install under /opt/local

So I dowloaded R12B-2, modified the configure file to install under /
opt/local and the install went without trouble. Now everything is back
up and running.

Alex