[erlang-questions] Twoorl: an open source Twitter clone

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) <>
Thu May 29 13:02:55 CEST 2008

Gleb Peregud skrev:
> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Per Melin <> wrote:
>> Right now I'm using term_to_binary and dumping that in a flat
>> file (much like disk_log), which works for all my needs, except for
>> full text search. I'd prefer not to build and store my own reverse
> I'm interested in an example of the reverse index implementation,
> 'cause i'll need one in my bachelors thesis (written in Erlang :) )

For full-text search, you could peek at the rdbms_wsearch*.erl
modules in

They have not been integrated into rdbms, so they're mainly
there for future use.

The code implements full text searching using Porter's
stemming algorithm, courtesy Hans Nilsson.

Ulf W