[erlang-questions] [Q] R12B on Windows

Ladislav Lenart lenartlad@REDACTED
Thu May 29 10:20:32 CEST 2008

Hello,

we recently migrated to OTP version R12B and now struggle with
Windows version of our product. The deployed application works
fine on Linux, but hangs on Windows consuming one CPU core forever.
Since the boot stuff is the same for both platforms, we are kind
of lost on what's the cause. But it has something to do with the
transition to R12B, because R11B version of our product worked
without problems on Windows (XP).

Any clues on what we might have missed would be greatly appreciated,

Ladislav Lenart