[erlang-questions] Twoorl: an open source Twitter clone

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Thu May 29 07:55:02 CEST 2008

Are the repair times really that much of a problem? It's not like servers or
erlang runtime crash that often.
I would think the advantages of using mnesia far outweight the
disadvantages. Mnesia is much easier to scale and work with than mysql.

Sergej