[erlang-questions] What tools do you use to develop Erlang code?

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu May 22 11:10:20 CEST 2008

Mats Cronqvist skrev:
> John Hughes wrote:
>> Here’s a chance to tell the world which tools you like best for
>> developing Erlang code! I’ve put together a short questionnaire that
>> asks about editors, test tools, and version control systems. You can
>> find it—together with the answers so far—at
>>
>> http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~rjmh/ErlangSurvey/ErlangUsers.cgi
>> <http://www.cs.chalmers.se/%7Erjmh/ErlangSurvey/ErlangUsers.cgi>
>>
> so right now (121 responses) the "favorite editor" alternatives add up
> to 87%. perhaps there's some truncing ass opposed to rounding going on?

I noticed that 0% use Xemacs + Distel, but I know that
most in our unit use Xemacs, and Distel is installed
by default, so... 0% is probably an under-approximation. (:

BR,
Ulf W