[erlang-questions] Call for Papers - CUFP 2008

Ulf Wiger <>
Thu May 22 08:37:05 CEST 2008

Just a friendly reminder that the submission deadline (June 2)
for the CUFP workshop is approaching.

Those of you who ponder whether or not to attend, may also consider
the Erlang workshop (of course):

and the Developer Tracks on Functional Programming:

DEFUN is particularly interested in good tutorials.

Ulf W