[erlang-questions] Feature request: save shell history

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Wed May 21 08:26:18 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have a simple feature request: It would be nice to save the Erlang
shell history to be able to reuse commands from previous shell
sessions (Something like .bash_history). I a often frustrated to have
written recently a nice one liner, left the session and closed the
terminal for a while and then realize that I would need that one liner
command again.

It can help command line administration of Erlang application in my
opinion :)

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.process-one.net/