[erlang-questions] Erlang London / Stockholm UG meetings this week

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Mon May 19 18:12:43 CEST 2008

Hi All,

a note to remind you that if you are planing to attend Robert Virding's
presentation on Lisp Flavored Erlang on the 22nd of May in Stockholm,
you need to register. There are plenty of spaces available, so spread
the word and bring your friends, but it is good if we know in advance
how many you are just in case we need to move to an even larger lecture
hall. You can sign up following the register link:
http://www.erlang-consulting.com/erlang/events.html#58
<http://www.erlang-consulting.com/erlang/events.html#58> Stockholms
Universitet is kindly providing the lecture room. Fredrik Thulin will
introduce the event and give a brief presentation on the usage of Erlang
within the University. To subscribe to the Stockholm UG mailing list,
send a blank email to erlangstockholm-subscribe@REDACTED

For those in London, the UG meeting will be on the 21st of May. Hunter
Morris, CTO and co-founder of Smarkets, a London-based betting exchange
startup with a primarily Erlang code base will be presenting their
Erlang Web Framework.  For more informaiton on this event and to
register, visit http://www.erlang-consulting.com/erlang/events.html#56
To subscribe to the London UG mailing list, send a blank email to
erlang-london-subscribe@REDACTED

See you there,

Francesco
--