[erlang-questions] proposal: pretty printing through polymorphism

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Mon May 19 10:54:39 CEST 2008

A while back, I hacked the Erlang shell in order to
allow custom pretty-printing:

http://ulf.wiger.net/weblog/2007/11/20/extending-the-erlang-shell-part-1/

You can find the code here:

svn co http://svn.ulf.wiger.net/ext_shell/trunk

The trunk is for R12B. See also

http://svn.ulf.wiger.net/ext_shell/branches/r11b/
http://svn.ulf.wiger.net/ext_shell/branches/r12b/

Please feel free to play around with it and propose
improvements.

BR,
Ulf W