[erlang-questions] erlang-questions] [clarify] using ssh_rsa/ssh_file

Ingela Anderton Andin ingela@REDACTED
Mon May 19 09:20:33 CEST 2008

Hi!
> I've found ssh_rsa:sign/2, which looks to be exactly what I need, and
> I managed to load my user key using ssh_file:private_identity_key/2.
> Two follow up questions:
>
> - How do I load a key from an arbitrary path?
>
> - What's the status of these modules? Would I be correct to assume
> they aren't (yet) meant to be used directly?

You are correctly assuming that these modules are not meant to be a
public API,
and hence are not documented.
The plan is that this code will be moved into  a new application called
public_key
and made available as a public API. (Probably slightly remodulated).  I
can however
not give you any time when this will be ready, I am just saying it is
planed for a future
release.

Regards Ingela - Erlang/OTP Ericsson