[erlang-questions] Change in garbage collector behavior?

Alpár Jüttner alpar@REDACTED
Fri May 16 22:50:37 CEST 2008

> 4> B = F(30), ok.
> ok

For me, this 'ok' means that everything is alright with the execution of
F, and also with the assignment of its result to B.

Isn't it possible that the shell somehow wants to pass the result in a
message into another process (and therefore copy it)?

Alpar