[erlang-questions] Fwd: Suggestion: New Info item for process_info/2

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Fri May 16 09:37:01 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have been reading this topic without making a reply simply because I don't
understand why you want to a program fetching process_info attributes which
the program don't know the meaning of.

Another fact that has relevance is that the list of available
process_info attributes
tend to be quite stable. It is very very rare that something is
removed and it does not happen too often that an attribut is added.

It is of course easy to add a function which can return a list of
the available process_info attributes, If it is important enough and i
am not convinced at all.

/Regards Kenneth Erlang/OTP Ericsson