[erlang-questions] Side-effects in "if" guards

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Fri May 16 08:23:13 CEST 2008

Agreed... It's Bad Style. I was merely pointing out the syntactic
possibilities.

That being said, a bad programmer can screw up a program while using the
best programming language... and a good programmer can make something that
is usually Bad Style look better than the efforts of a bad programmer using
Good Style :)