[erlang-questions] Tracing ejabberd

Vlad12 vsarpe@REDACTED
Wed May 14 19:17:02 CEST 2008

 When i do the commands like you said, I get the following error:

(dbg@REDACTED)3> net_adm:ping(ejabberd@REDACTED).
pong
(dbg@REDACTED)5> nodes().
[ejabberd@REDACTED]
(dbg@REDACTED)6> dbg:tracer().
{ok,<0.51.0>}
(dbg@REDACTED)8> lists:foreach(fun(Node) -> dbg:n(Node) end, nodes()).

=ERROR REPORT==== 14-May-2008::11:14:14 ===
Error in process <0.399.0> on node 'ejabberd@REDACTED' with exit value:
{undef,[{#Fun<dbg.26.18082825>,[]}]}

 It somehow seems that it does not support any dbg functions on the node
itself even if i start them from another node. Is there a way I can modify
some ejabberd scripts to include the dbg library when starting the ejabberd
node?