[erlang-questions] First send from JInterface ok, second one blocs??

Alexander Lamb alexander.lamb@REDACTED
Mon May 12 19:32:22 CEST 2008

Some more information: even if I create a new mailbox before each
send, it behaves the same way. Impossible to do a second message send
(or a ping). If I restart the java application, even without
restarting the erlang server, it again works for the first send.

Alex