[erlang-questions] Dialyzer and multiple plt files

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Thu May 8 08:29:06 CEST 2008

Kostis,

Thanks for the update. I look forward to the change. This will allow
me to add this feature to sinan built, faxien distributed apps. It
should make for a pretty interesting new feature!

Thanks,
Eric