[erlang-questions] Health check up on erlang nodes & nagios plugin

t ty tty.erlang@REDACTED
Thu May 8 06:49:28 CEST 2008

Never hacked nagios plugin to work with erlang nodes. However nagios
plugins are just scripts/programs that conform to printing/returning
certain strings. I would look at 'escript' or 'erl -noshell' for your
problem.