[erlang-questions] How do I compute daytime difference properly?

Igor Ribeiro Sucupira igorrs@REDACTED
Mon May 5 20:56:33 CEST 2008

I suppose the problems with time_difference are related to daylight
savings and such. If I'm right, there's no point in reimplementing the
algorithm if you don't address those problems.

Igor.