[erlang-questions] How to start an erlang applications from the command line non-interactively?

Jarrod Roberson jarrod@REDACTED
Mon May 5 20:22:13 CEST 2008

I have the Pragmatic Programmers book, and have searched Google and can't
figure out how to start my program from the command line in _non_
interactive mode.
I am using windows at the moment as well, but I can translate from *nix
instructions.

I have tried the -s and -run options to erl but they both leave me in an
interactive erlang shell.

I want the interpreter to start up and run my app and detach from the shell
"stand alone".