[erlang-questions] Erlang trace files

Vlad12 vsarpe@REDACTED
Mon May 5 17:14:42 CEST 2008

Greetings Erlang community,

I am an undergraduate student currently working on developing software to
visually represent interactions in concurrent programing. I have discovered
that Erlang is a language that can be represented by the Actor Model. I am
looking to first investigate the patterns of communication between
processes. For this I want to look at large-scale concurrency-related
software developed in Erlang.

I am asking anyone with experience in Erlang that have developed programs
supporting concurrency, and are willing, to provide a simple trace file of
the programs runtime (or part of the runtime) as well as a short description
of the program (post here or email me).

Furthermore, anyone that are aware of large-scale concurrency-based software
or any useful tools for tracing Erlang programs to post here or email me.

You can reach me at: vsarpe@REDACTED

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Vlad S., University of Calgary (Bioinformatics)