[erlang-questions] faxien dead?

Christopher Vance cjsvance@REDACTED
Fri May 2 16:05:18 CEST 2008

In the erlyverse, there appears to be lots of fragmentation and ideas,
with competing projects for collections, etc., but they all seem to
peter out before too long.

Should we expect faxien eventually to catch up to a current erts, or
is it (faxien) not worth the effort anyway?

The promise of an OTP builder is nice, given the effort it took to
make my builds work on a combination of OSs, and my hopes for platform
independence, but the erlang in my environment is too new for faxien
to cope with.

--
Christopher Vance