[erlang-questions] Why lists:dropwhile() didn't return the expected result?[Understood]

catsunny catsunny@REDACTED
Thu May 1 14:08:59 CEST 2008

Hello, every one,
Thank you, t ty and Hynek Vychodil, very much.
At the time when I read the library refence, I misunderstood the
description, it says:

    Drops elements Elem from List1 while Pred(Elem) returns true and
returns the remaining list.

But I took while for when, so in my mind it becomes:
    Drops elements Elem from List1 when Pred(Elem) returns true and returns
the remaining list.

Because I don't know much English, I confused at the too detailed
description.
Now I know what the correct syntax is.
Thank you again.

catsunny.