[erlang-questions] new version of Erlsom XML parser

Jan Henry Nystrom jan@REDACTED
Mon Mar 31 09:39:06 CEST 2008

Hi Willem,

Extremely good work all around, but I am especially pleased that you
changed the licence to LGPL. That will probably ensure that a lot
more people can use erlsom(as they should :-)).

/Many Thanks Henry

Training Manager @ Erlang Training and Consulting Ltd.
www.erlang-consulting.com