[erlang-questions] slightly OT: considering Macbook as stand alone for running personal erlang server, worthwhile?

bryan rasmussen rasmussen.bryan@REDACTED
Thu Mar 27 18:41:10 CET 2008

Hi,

My girlfriend bought a new Macbook 4.1 yesterday (2.1 GHz Core2 Duo,
1GB RAM) now she's regretting it and going to buy a Macbook Air, and
wants to sell me this one, now the problem is I don't really have any
particular use for it. I was thinking about buying a new computer, but
not another laptop, but if I did buy it I figure I would basically be
running different projects on it on the side, for example Erlang based
stuff - like a personal Ejabberd or Yaws.

So does anyone know particular bad points in relation to Erlang, good
points for this particular machine?

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen