[erlang-questions] how to get edoc to return errors.

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Wed Mar 26 05:58:43 CET 2008

The answer here is that there is not. edoc writes all of its output
directly to the console. There are a few ways to fix this. None of
them are short term fixes though. Long term it should probable
generate these as events and allow people to register handlers. I may
try to submit a patch at some point in the future.