[erlang-questions] Gen_leader load balancing c++ server

db masterofquestions@REDACTED
Wed Mar 26 00:26:00 CET 2008

In previous email diagram got messed up.  Here is the better one:

                                              (3)
    |-----------------<-----------------------------|
                                                              ^
python_client -                                           -> c++_server
                            -(1)                             (2) -
                             -                                     -
                               ->    gen_leader   -
python_client -                                             -> c++_server
   ^
                                                    (3)

1) python_client makes a request
2) gen_leader passes the request to one of the worker process
3) c++_server then replies backs synchronously back to python_client