[erlang-questions] Erlang 10 years of Open Source; it is time for the next step

Hal Snyder drxyzzy@REDACTED
Mon Mar 17 19:25:05 CET 2008

DVCS is a disruptive technology that improves concurrency. :-)
The improvement is in software process, rather than (near) real-time
networks.

Linus summarized the general advantages of DVCS [git,hg,bzr|...] and
some of the method in the YouTube video
   http://youtube.com/watch?v=4XpnKHJAok8
I think the general advantages could apply here.