[erlang-questions] EEP9 new version

Fredrik Svahn fredrik.svahn@REDACTED
Tue Mar 11 20:30:32 CET 2008

A new version of EEP9 is available.

In this version I have split the functionality into three parts as per
popular demand. A binary_strings module (interface compatible with
strings, although some extras added), a binary module (for non-string
binaries) and a regexp module (yet to be named, for backwards
compatibility it will probably need to exist in parallel with the
old).

http://www.erlang.org/eeps/eep-0009.html

I am also hoping that someone is willing to step up and take the lead
for an EEP on unicode support as I believe this is to big to be in
this eep. Better many small EEPs than one huge.

BR /Fredrik