[erlang-questions] erlang sucks

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Mon Mar 10 23:11:07 CET 2008

On 10/03/2008, David Mercer <dmercer@REDACTED> wrote:

> I complained about this issue 7 months ago:
> http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2007-August/028516.html
>
> In the end, LFE might be the way to go.  I have not had time to take a
> look
> however.  Anyone have anything bad to say about it?

The trouble with LFE is that it uses lisp syntax, and look on the net how
difficult many find lisp syntax. :-) I don't have any trouble with it, after
a while you count parentheses automatically, but many fall back in horror.

There is nothing bad you can say about it. :-) "Practically perfect in every
way", or soon will be anyway.

Robert (the culprit)