[erlang-questions] LFE - Lisp Flavoured Erlang released

karol skocik karol.skocik@REDACTED
Fri Mar 7 00:21:52 CET 2008

Yes, defsyntax & defmacro are definitely nicer. Also, 'begin' (progn)
could be replaced with 'do', and other macros l
do1/do2 (CL's progn1/progn2) would be nice. They are trivial with
macros, having them built-in is about preventing dozens of
'common-utils' modules floating around doing the same basic stuff...

Karol