[erlang-questions] how: Purging old records from Mnesia table

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Thu Mar 6 13:01:07 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Gleb Peregud <gleber.p@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hello.
>
>  I would like to implement some algorithm of purging old data from
>  mnesia table. Expiration date is written inside each record (could be
>  0 for permanent data).

Maintain a second table updated as you insert records to this primary one.

It could be a bag of records with the expiry-interval as the key. That
way you would get less inefficient lookup of what records are to
expire in the current interval you're in.