[erlang-questions] Secondary Mnesia Table index

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Thu Mar 6 12:53:08 CET 2008

>  db> Would I be able query on not_so_unique_field with an
>  db> index based on tuple {unique_field, not_so_unique_field} ?
>
>  Yes, if you put them in the same record field.

The alternative approach is to have a second table that maps this
compounded secondary key to the primary key.

 If I understand correctly, this is how ulf wiger's 'rdbm' project
handles indexes (but makes it transparent the same way mnesia-indexes
appear now).