[erlang-questions] newbie: why c.erl is special?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed Mar 5 09:04:41 CET 2008

Greetings,

Sorry about the delay, but the book has > 1000 pages and it was
unfortunately a worst case search scenario. The explanation was not in
the book.

It was here:
http://se.inf.ethz.ch/projects/alan_fehr/report.pdf

And the part you want to read is "1.2.2 LACE" on page 2. It is only 6
lines, but I can not cut/paste so I hope you can read it.

bengt